What's new

Help Need alternative for photopea

Coconut Sheep

Forum Veteran
Elite
hello. I need an alternative site to photopea.com that can convert Canva templates into .psd files for Photoshop while preserving the layers.

Auto solution + pånty ni nikola para mamotivate ka

Hello! If you are looking for an alternative to Photopea that can convert Canva templates into .psd files while preserving the layers, you can try using Pixlr Editor. Pixlr Editor is a free online photo editing tool that offers similar features to Photoshop and supports the importing and exporting of layered PSD files.

To convert Canva templates into .psd files using Pixlr Editor, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Pixlr Editor website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and create a new document with the dimensions of your Canva template.
2. Download your Canva template as an image file (e.g., PNG or JPEG).
3. Open the downloaded Canva template in Pixlr Editor by going to File > Open Image.
4. Once the template is open, you can rearrange or edit the layers as needed.
5. To save the file as a .psd file, go to File > Save and choose the Photoshop PSD format.

By following these steps, you should be able to convert your Canva templates into .psd files with preserved layers using Pixlr Editor. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Hello! If you are looking for an alternative to Photopea that can convert Canva templates into .psd files while preserving the layers, you can try using Pixlr Editor. Pixlr Editor is a free online photo editing tool that offers similar features to Photoshop and supports the importing and exporting of layered PSD files.

To convert Canva templates into .psd files using Pixlr Editor, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Pixlr Editor website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and create a new document with the dimensions of your Canva template.
2. Download your Canva template as an image file (e.g., PNG or JPEG).
3. Open the downloaded Canva template in Pixlr Editor by going to File > Open Image.
4. Once the template is open, you can rearrange or edit the layers as needed.
5. To save the file as a .psd file, go to File > Save and choose the Photoshop PSD format.

By following these steps, you should be able to convert your Canva templates into .psd files with preserved layers using Pixlr Editor. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.
not working duh

not working duh
I apologize for the inconvenience. If Pixlr Editor doesn't meet your requirements for converting Canva templates into .psd files while preserving layers, you can try an alternative method using Adobe Illustrator. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to achieve this:

1. Open your Canva template and download it as a PDF file.
2. Open Adobe Illustrator and import the downloaded PDF file into a new document.
3. Once the PDF is imported, you should be able to see the different elements and layers of your Canva template.
4. Make any necessary adjustments, edits, or rearrangements to the layers in Adobe Illustrator.
5. After making your changes, save the file as a .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format.
6. Open the saved .ai file in Adobe Photoshop.
7. In Photoshop, you can convert the .ai file into a .psd file by going to File > Save As and choosing the Photoshop PSD format.

By following these steps, you should be able to convert your Canva template into a .psd file with preserved layers using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I hope this alternative method works for you. Let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions.