What's new

Need advice

Phc-Miscrits

🎗️D' PROD1GY
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
long time no see mga ka phc, straight to the point na agad.
i am currently in a relationship, we start dating mga 6 months na, and now somethings wrong na. cold na sya, di na gaya ng dati, and sabi nyarin na need nya ng space and time, baksyon now so di kami nakakapag kita, classmates kami e. sinabi nya rin na " I don't know if i love you pa or what ". before our relationship, meron syang ex, and matagal na nya rin yong kaibigan. i know na something happened between them na wala akong alam, maybe nakikipag balikan yung ex nya? or baka naman nagparamdam yung ex nya and dahil don baka naopen ulit ang sugat ng nakaraan. now, i even saw this
1000024391.jpg

i know she has a lot of trauma, and I'm doing my best not to trigger them.
what to do? i need advice, I'm a guy na kayang damdamin lahat ng sakit and wait until she's fine na( kung sakali man )
i trully love her, sya ang una kong naka relationship. we're 19 na btw.
and also pala sabi nya, na mag iistay sya even though di na nya maramdaman kung mahal nya pa ako or ano

Should i wait muna? or don't chat that much cause she need space?, or continue to update, chats and iparamdam ko na mahal ko sya?

Im honestly lost

Attachments

kong lamang na yong sakit sa saya boss, at nadidisrespect kana. piliin mo sarili mo at the end of the day sarili mo lang din kasama mo sa huli. Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you. (y):)

palayain mo sarili mo pre. binigay naman nya yung need mong malaman na di sya sure kung mahal ka pa nya. kung kayo talaga later magtatagpo ulit kayo niyan.

bka dream nya kasing maging astronaut? lol jk. bka need lng tlga nya ng space or masyado kang clingy kasi? bigay mo gusto nya ts bigyan mo ng space while pinaparamdam na nandyan ka lang palagi for her. wag mo kulitin masyado magbabackfire yan. enough na muna na nararamdaman ka nya

It sounds like you're going through a difficult time in your relationship, and it's understandable that you're feeling lost. Relationships can be complex, especially when past traumas and previous relationships are involved. Here are some steps you might consider:

1. Respect Her Need for Space: If she has explicitly asked for space, it's important to respect that. It doesn't mean you should ignore her completely, but giving her some breathing room can help her sort out her feelings.

2. Communicate Openly: When she is open to talking, have an honest conversation about what both of you are feeling. Explain that you care deeply for her and want to understand how you can support her.

3. Reflect on Your Needs: While it's important to support her, you should also consider your own emotional needs. Reflect on whether this relationship, as it currently stands, is fulfilling for you as well.

4. Seek Support: Sometimes it's helpful to talk to a trusted friend or a counselor about what you're going through. They can provide a different perspective and emotional support.

5. Self-Care: Make sure you're taking care of yourself during this time. Engage in activities that make you happy and help you relax. It’s important to maintain your own well-being.

6. Be Patient: Healing and clarity take time. If she is dealing with past traumas and mixed feelings, it might take a while for her to understand what she truly wants.

7. Consider Professional Help: If she has a lot of unresolved trauma, it might be beneficial for her to speak to a therapist. Encourage her to seek professional help if she hasn't already.

Remember, relationships are a two-way street, and both partners' feelings and needs are important. You deserve to be in a relationship where you feel loved and valued. Give it some time and see how things evolve, but also be prepared to take care of your own well-being.