What's new

Mythology/Legend/Folklore/Folktale

SphynX_PHC

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Guys Pause muna ako sa pag uplaod ng myhtologies, I will Continue Uploading tommorow , My only purpose is to help students or parents. a lot of members here are atleast Students or parents, If youre a reader here in PHC i hope and i know that my post will help you someday. For Student who have assignment like Mythology/legends/folklore/folktale and so on and so fort, you know where to search for it. For parents, at least you will know where to find as well. If you have suggestion/recommendation/ just message me its free.and also If there are education students here and needs a lesson Plan for reference just message me. Dont worry,Im a teacher and once a student as well so i know how hard it is looking for answers for our assignments hehe. Just trying to help. Wishing everybody a happy reading, I hope you are well and fine, Godbless to each and everyone.

about MEDUSA is all i want to know.....

Athena (Minerva): goddess of wisdom and defense

What is the real meaning of wisdom?

Noun (1) sense, common sense, judgment, wisdom mean ability to reach intelligent conclusions. sense implies a reliable ability to judge and decide with soundness, prudence, and intelligence. a choice showing good sense common sense suggests an average degree of such ability without sophistication or special knowledge.

about MEDUSA is all i want to know.....

Athena (Minerva): goddess of wisdom and defense

What is the real meaning of wisdom?

Noun (1) sense, common sense, judgment, wisdom mean ability to reach intelligent conclusions. sense implies a reliable ability to judge and decide with soundness, prudence, and intelligence. a choice showing good sense common sense suggests an average degree of such ability without sophistication or special knowledge.
I will post it in the upcoming days. as of right now i have priorities that i need to do. I Appreciate your comment.

Back