What's new

Help My former employer pay my SSS for 2 years

givemeagoodidea

Addict
Established
hi like I said. my former employer (nag AWOL ako)
ρáíd my SSS for 2 years straight.

I didn't know.
because 2 years nag sacrificie ako para e take care baby ko.

Now after 2 years nag apply ako sa New company as a Manager.

syempre dalawa mag babayad SSS ko nyan.

What should I do with this?
because My new company requires my SSS employment history as their requirements.
Should I tell my previous employer to stop paying my SSS?

Or should I let it be?

Hello,

It's great that your former employer has been diligently paying your SSS contributions for the past 2 years, even though you were not working with them. It shows a sense of responsibility on their part.

Since you are now employed with a new company and they are requiring your SSS employment history, it's important to ensure that there are no discrepancies in your records. Here are some steps you can consider:

1. Check Your SSS Record: Verify your SSS contributions online or through the nearest SSS branch to see if your former employer has indeed been paying your contributions. Make sure that all payments are accurately reflected.

2. Inform Your Former Employer: It would be best to inform your former employer about your current situation and that you have found a new job. You can discuss with them the possibility of stopping the SSS contributions on your behalf since you are now employed elsewhere. They might appreciate your honesty and may stop the payments to avoid any issues in the future.

3. Coordinate with the New Company: It might also be beneficial to inform your new company about your situation regarding the SSS contributions. Explain the circumstances to them and assure them that you are taking the necessary steps to address the matter.

4. Update Your Employment History: Once you have sorted out the SSS contributions with your former employer, make sure to update your SSS employment history with the correct information to avoid any discrepancies.

Ultimately, it is important to ensure that your SSS records are accurate and up-to-date to avoid any complications in the future. Communication is key in situations like this, so be transparent with both your former and current employers to address the issue effectively.

SSS employment? employee ka ba ni SSS?
"SSS employement history" po sir.

makikita sa Online once nag log in ka sa SSS account.
Ni required sa akin ng new Employer ko yun
nag request sila ng copy..

okay na po.
na resolved ko na.
kinausap ko na previous employer ko to stop paying my SSS since i'm not longer their employee.
and my current employer saw my SSS employement History (Yung mga employers na nag huhulog ng SSS ko nakita ng current employers ko kasi pinakita ko sa kanila)

They question it and I answered truthfully.
And they accepted my answer
And nag wowork na ako sa kanila.

Ang nagustuhan nila honest ako.
At saka di ko naman talaga alam before na hinuhulugan ako for 2 years.

Buti sinabi ko daw sabi ni previous employer.
at ang good news,
hindi na daw nila babawiin ang nahulog nila before and they won't charge me. kasi fault naman nila talaga daw yun at moving forward nalang daw.

okay na po.
na resolved ko na.
kinausap ko na previous employer ko to stop paying my SSS since i'm not longer their employee.
and my current employer saw my SSS employement History (Yung mga employers na nag huhulog ng SSS ko nakita ng current employers ko kasi pinakita ko sa kanila)

at ang good news,
hindi na daw nila babawiin ang nahulog nila before and they won't charge me. kasi fault naman nila talaga daw yun at moving forward nalang daw.
Good Job On your honesty TS.
Good for you that you are honest and told both the employers ( previous and current)
The truth.

I hope for good karma for you po.

okay na po.
na resolved ko na.

at ang good news,
sanaol magkaroon ng employer na namimigay ng free SSS contributions