What's new

Closed Love hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genatodaef

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Paano ba magmahal kung lagi na lang nasasaktan?

Sad naman. Ang masaktan kasama yan sa pagibig magmahal ka lang ng magmahal wag lang 100% magtira pa para sa sarili mo. Its takes time darating din ung taong magmamahal sayo ng lubos at wagas na pagibig☺️☺️☺️

Being in love puts you in a position where the other person has the ability to break your heart. This is natural, and it is also a gamble that is unavoidable.

its part of loving TS. youll never know a genuine love without getting your heart hurt first.
just trust the process of hurting and eventually you'll find love. :)

That is why, when you love someone that caused you pain is really a hurtful situation. But still you can't accept the truth that love sacrifices everything to make him stay.

Thank you for your advise . Hoping that love wont hurt me anymore. All i want is to be happy and to be with someone who will love me who i am 😊

Kapag nasasaktan ka, yun ang tunay na pagmamahal. May mga sitwasyon tayo na ayaw natin kaya pag di nangyari, nasasaktan tayo. Minsan may pangyayari na nasaktan tayo pero yun din pala ang magpapalaya sa atin at hanapin ang tunay na ligaya.
Sana mahanap mo na ang magpapasaya ng puso mo at di ka na masasaktan muli.

There is a saying that if all men/women keeps on rejecting you, maybe it is not them are the problem.

No one really says love was easy, but nor do many say that love can be so hard.
love is the slowest form of suicide,
the hurt & pain is plenty enough to wish you'd die.

Status
Not open for further replies.