What's new

Help Linkedin ρrémíùm Account

IM Smash

Eternal Poster
Established

Sino po meron o marunong gumawa ng ρrémíùm account? pahingi naman po please..thanks in advance

[XX='Trapt, c: 1257857, m: 445747'][/XX] Did you see the pic? 🤔 can you guess or you should look on the screenshot pic that i give to you? 😅 and kindly read about it harharhar 😈. Hmmm 🤔 it will last a month, the cost of account per month is 1.5k+ 😨. The one you avail is a ρrémíùm trial, meaning you can enjoy the ρáíd features of Linkedin 😁. As the account expired eh mawawala ang pagka-ρrémíùm mo and you're going back to the free features (Normal account just like spotify 😅), unless you put a money to pay for it to extend 😳.

[XX='Trapt, c: 1257857, m: 445747'][/XX] My tips on you is this explore mo lang ang account mo and watch some tutorial on YT and kindly complete your curriculum vitae 😅, and i think the ρrémíùm features eh priority ka na irecommend sa mga companies or agencies na naghahanap ng employee or whatever pa. Siyempre dapat kumpleto ang mga credentials mo para mabenta ka sa Employer/HR harharhar 🤗. Nakadepende pa rin yan sa mga nilalaman at siyempre skills na meron ka kahit pa ρrémíùm yan harharhar 😈.

[XX='Trapt, c: 1257975, m: 445747'][/XX] It's okay, don't think about what you want in return but focus on finding a job and a lot of prayers. God moves in a mysterious way, so keep it up po and God Bless 🤗!.