What's new

Android App Lark Player MOD APK (Pro Unlocked) v5.26.7 (Spotify Alternative)

Free Modded APK

Forum Guru
Reaction
1651028695802.png

Lark Player MOD APK download

Lark Player MOD by APKMODY

Lark Player download for Android

If you ask me about the music player for Android that meets the requirements of lightweight, convenient, powerful, and completely free, my answer is Lark Player MOD APK.

Supports playback in floating mode​

This feature helps you multitasking on your phone. You can surf social networks, chat with friends, and adjust the song you listen to easily.

Support for karaoke​

Lark Player’s huge database includes the lyrics, you will not miss a line when you enjoy your favorite music on this application.

Watch videos with subtitles​

Lark Player can also work as a video player on the phone. If you have downloaded the movie from internet sources, you can download additional subtitle files to enjoy the movie with the subtitles.

Easily control songs, videos while playing​

Lark Player gives you some special controls when using the application. Instead of the usual controls, you can adjust the lighting by swiping up or down anywhere on the screen and rewind the video by swiping left or right. You can set some special controls for more convenient use.

Music mixing mode​

Many users complained that the app automatically opened the music mixing mode, preventing them from going back to the previous song. I hope that the developer will fix this feature in the future.

Sleep timer​

For those who have a habit of listening to music before going to bed, this feature is essential to help this app close automatically when they have fallen asleep.

MOD APK version of Lark Player​

MOD feature​

Pro Unlocked

What’s more in Lark Player Pro?​

Although the app is completely free to download and use, it still works under the Freemium model with some features that require a fee to use. Besides, if you don’t use the Pro version, sometimes you have to watch ad videos if you listen to music online, and there are some banner ads displayed on the screen.

Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back