What's new

Closed I dont know if my B310as-938 can get new firmware. I bought it already unlocked and I read on the forums that my firmware version is the ρáíd version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2211

Enthusiast
Reaction
Is it safe to firmware upgrade? Mine was bought online already openline. Its already carrier unlocked and has OVPN too. I also would like the 3G/4G auto version. Mine doesn't have that yet.

I also want the one with more band choices like I saw on the other posts. What do I do? plz help.

My modem speed keeps stopping to a halt many times a day. Or could that also be the NAT issue I saw on YøùTùbé that I have to fix? pls help me.

Hardware version:WL3B310M
Software version:11.326.01.00.1342
Web UI version:21.100.33.00.03

Last edited:
yes ok, https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=wcX0X6YmYQA&t=12s this one is the jerome L. one.

i dont know if i need it, but it seems like im getting dropped net more from not having 3G capabilities. for my area is in the farm.

Ay, i was asking if that could also be ung problem. pero, siguro its the 3G non capability lang. gusto ko ng 3G switch for auto search kase.

safe ba ang firmware at UI update sa router software version ko? kase I cant find any threads about if kung safe to change the hardware version to 3G/4G auto mode version...gusto ko ng 3G capabilities rin kase. kung walang 4G sa area ko, kase hindi ako sa city, minsan 3G lang ang available dito. nakita ko ng YøùTùbé video na to downgrade the hardware version from 3 to 2 but with 3G auto search. gusto ko ng 3G/4G updated settings kase.

di ko alam kung unlocked sa HUAWEI codes or ung version of Sir jerome. pls look at my UI settings, kase I read on one thread that my UI shows that its a HUAWEI ρáíd for unlock and not sir jerome's, Im just wondering if its ok and still safe to re flash and put the 3G switcher firmware on it instead.

webui.jpg
ito boss, ang WEBui ko as of right now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.