What's new

Help How to recover gmail account

Davvvy

Eternal Poster
Established
I have my gmail account, pero nanakaw ang phone ko. Pati sim and other recovery email ay nawala.
Is there a way to contact gmail with this concern? if yes, where and how?

I'm sorry to hear that your phone was stolen and that you're unable to access your recovery options. You can still try to recover your Gmail account by following these steps:

1. Go to the Gmail login page and enter your username.
2. Click on "Forgot password?".
3. You will be asked to enter the last password you remember. If you don't remember any, click on "Try another way".
4. You will then be asked to enter a recovery email or phone number. Since you no longer have access to these, click on "Verify your identity".
5. You will now be asked a series of questions to verify your identity. These questions may include the month and year you created your account, your previous passwords, and the answer to your security question. Answer as many questions as you can to the best of your ability. Note that the more accurate your answers are, the better your chances of recovering your account.
6. Once you have successfully verified your identity, you will be given instructions on how to reset your password.

If you are still having difficulty recovering your account, you can contact Gmail support by filling out the account recovery form. You can access this form by clicking on "Need help?" on the Gmail login page, then selecting "Contact us" and following the prompts. It may take some time for Gmail support to respond, so be patient.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in recovering your account!