What's new

Help How to improve my English communication skill

thank you po

thank you po

thank you po
Wc. pero yung sakin kase, may litmatch ako dati and diko ininstall yung app to date but to enhance my skill kase yung app is chat rooms ganun. So since may mga english rooms pumapasok ako then nakikinig, minsan sumasabay then humihingi ako ng tips how to be better or how to get rid the anxiety to speak the language. Majority na feed backs nila is similar sa nabasa kung thread dito sa phc yung link na senend ko. Pero ginawa ko is enexpose ko sarili ko sa language sa pagpasok sa mga english rooms and by also using the language para masanay sarili tapos be open lang sa mga advice at mga constructive.

Wc. pero yung sakin kase, may litmatch ako dati and diko ininstall yung app to date but to enhance my skill kase yung app is chat rooms ganun. So since may mga english rooms pumapasok ako then nakikinig, minsan sumasabay then humihingi ako ng tips how to be better or how to get rid the anxiety to speak the language. Majority na feed backs nila is similar sa nabasa kung thread dito sa phc yung link na senend ko. Pero ginawa ko is enexpose ko sarili ko sa language sa pagpasok sa mga english rooms and by also using the language para masanay sarili tapos be open lang sa mga advice at mga constructive.
Salamat po, try ko nga po yang app.. gusto ko rin po kasing ma expose into English community para masanay ako at ma practice/ apply mga words na tutunan ko..

Don't use app, won't help much, literally talk to someone who speak fluent english, go to starbucks or cafe you'll foreigners, straight talk with no BS, I don't advice talking to a local call center agents won't do much. fluent english people talk more with different grammars hope this helps you. talk talk talk in english, ( No tag lish). hope this help

Don't use app, won't help much, literally talk to someone who speak fluent english, go to starbucks or cafe you'll foreigners, straight talk with no BS, I don't advice talking to a local call center agents won't do much. fluent english people talk more with different grammars hope this helps you. talk talk talk in english, ( No tag lish). hope this help
Thank you for the advise. Do you know any groups or community that help each other to improve their English skills

You might wanna start doing some conversation with your family at first doing some errands in english, go to cafe's, bars or restaurant where you can find non or locals too, you can search on local communities like public libraries which do offer free English tuts and communication skills. go to Universties like those ones who are higly rated, like De La Salle, Ateneo, or schools that offers student exchange like in ayala alabang, you'll find intership students who does not speak local language. hope this help.

Tips: to better know if that person speaks fluent english " hear them prononce the "T" while having conversation with them. sounds crispier and make more sense (y)

You might wanna start doing some conversation with your family at first doing some errands in english, go to cafe's, bars or restaurant where you can find non or locals too, you can search on local communities like public libraries which do offer free English tuts and communication skills. go to Universties like those ones who are higly rated, like De La Salle, Ateneo, or schools that offers student exchange like in ayala alabang, you'll find intership students who does not speak local language. hope this help.

Tips: to better know if that person speaks fluent english " hear them prononce the "T" while having conversation with them. sounds crispier and make more sense (y)

You're so helpful! All noted. Thanks much :)

Meron po ako nakalimutan sabihin, at ihabol. If you want to say something in english don't think just start talking say out loud don't whisper :), thinking a word before spiling it will eventually end up saying "Um, Ah," and "You Know" by practicing you will eventually have self confidence be able to speak fluently, watch movies or tv's and apply what you hear from the speakers, you'll learn soon enough. :)

Meron po ako nakalimutan sabihin, at ihabol. If you want to say something in english don't think just start talking say out loud don't whisper :), thinking a word before spiling it will eventually end up saying "Um, Ah," and "You Know" by practicing you will eventually have self confidence be able to speak fluently, watch movies or tv's and apply what you hear from the speakers, you'll learn soon enough. :)
That's one of my problem. Thinking of words to use before saying it makes me stumble. Thank you thank you po! :)

Read english websites, articles, movies with subtitles. Newspaper, books, and apps na nasa app store. Seryoso, legit!

Back