What's new

Closed How to download YøùTùbé videos no jailbreak/no root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaronMalong

Addict
Reaction
For Ios and Android devices :)
Works without Jailbreak/ root

First go to -> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
On the top select Ios if you're using an Ios device and vice versa.

Second step ->
Select regular. Unless you have enough funds to buy the Vip version. The regular version is good enough, the Vip version is just more stable. Then click download now.

Third step ->
If you're using an Ios device, after downloading it, go to Settings, then select General then select Profiles and Device Management. Then find the developer name and select trust. Now you can use the app.
For android users, I don't think you'll need to verify anything. I haven't tested this on an android device but it is available for android users.

Fourth step ->
Once you have successfully downloaded the app and verified it (Ios users) you can now download the app. The app is called YøùTùbé++, install it. For Ios users, you'll still have to go to settings and trust the developer.

Fifth step ->
Once you have installed the application, you can now use it. It works just like the normal YøùTùbé app but it has some ads and there are added features. Once you found a video you'd like to download, you'll see three dots on the right side of it and then you'll see the option "Download" once you've clicked this, you'll be given the available video resolution qualities available for download.

After it finishes downloading, you now have the video for offline usage. I recommend saving it to your camera roll (available option in-app) because after a few weeks or so, the app becomes unsigned and then you'll have to download the app again.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back