What's new

Referral HOT!!! Initiative Q(Quahl) x Argentas Future payments Join Now!

Khamote05

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hot Topic daw, kaya sabay nalang din muna ako habang wala pang update ang ibang mga sinalihan at wala pang ibang new earnings.. join na rin kayo kung gusto nyo walang pilitan.. 😅😁

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

DATING INITIATIVE Q at ngayon ay Quahl na. Sa mga wala pang Quahl dyan, register na kayo para maverify ko..
Here is my invite link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20211026-155624.jpg

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

------------

Para sa Argentas naman
Eto po sya:
Argentas is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters. This all is by invitation only and I have a limited number of invitations. Act fast as this invitation link may expire! Just click this link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20211026-155643.jpg

Need din iverify sa side ko registration nyo pagtapos..

Wala pang proof of witdrawal..
Abang abang nalang kung ano ang magiging update ng mga yan..

Try nyo na at wala naman mawawala..
May makukuha pa din naman kahit walang invite.. 😁🙏🏼💰

Attachments

Back