What's new

Hi bestiee i may be inactive this month or worse this may be my last post

hibestie

Honorary Poster
Reaction
hi bestiess baka hindi ako maging active this month cause its my time to shine HAHAHAHAHAH may gagawin ako to fulfill my dream bestiee its better to try than not trying, so im taking my chances to fulfill this dreams even if it means na baka tuksuhin at pagtawanan ako ng mga tao. im in this phase of just trying things out im in my rebel era charizz HAHAHAHAAH im practicing not to give a **** about people what people say. i realize na walang kwenta if maapektuhan ka sa sinasabi ng iba.

on different sites im always asking peoples about theire regrets and most of them is they regret na hindi nila sinubukan kamitin yung dream nila. so im taking my chances malay mo pala para sakin yung dream ko and makamit ko pala but i didn't try cause im scared of what people will say to me. what my point is learn how to not give a **** about what people say and being selfish doesn't make you a bad person your just taking care of your self instead of others. ofcourse people will hate you because now you're doing things for your self and not for them.

do things you love don't let others discourage you about your dreams. Just say **** it and walk with confidence flip them lol HAHAHAHA also one of my regret is not getting into fight when i was younger, not saying na manapak ka ng tao sa kalsada ahh AHAHHAHA its just my school life is boring my wish is just to get into fight once when i was a teenager shoplift sa 7 - 11 ganon HAAHHAAHHAH like do things for fun thrilling ganon HAHAH my life is bland as **** wala masyadong ganap so i want to spice things up.
good luck, time is short madaling mamatay so do things you like

my post doesn't promote to commit crimes or do something dangerous

yung asterisk F word yun HAHAHAHA na filter sorry if di allowed mag mura