What's new

Help Help, HTTP Custom app

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing difficulties with the HTTP Custom app being stuck on the logo screen. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Clear App Data and Cache: Go to your device's settings, find the HTTP Custom app, and clear both the data and cache. This can often resolve issues related to app hang-ups on the logo screen.

2. Reinstall the App: Uninstall the HTTP Custom app from your device and then reinstall it from a reliable source such as the Google Play Store or the official website. This can sometimes fix any underlying issues causing the app to get stuck.

3. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection while using the app. Sometimes, a poor internet connection can lead to the app getting stuck on the logo screen.

4. Update the App: Make sure that you are using the latest version of the HTTP Custom app. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

If you continue to experience issues with the HTTP Custom app, please provide more details about your device and the specific steps you have taken so far. I'll do my best to assist you further.

Back