What's new

G·TM GTM NoLoad v.2m Reupdate

The new update for Samplevpn,something is wrong with that website, after the file come up for download,it only download the apk in 80.7k bytes, i tried over 5 times and is the same thing...Even try with different browsers. Something is wrong..

Screenshot_20240401-184601.png

Can you upload a mediafire link please, so i could download the apk files.. or another link..

Same thing also for the plugins..

Attachments

Last edited:
The new update for Samplevpn,something is wrong with that website, after the file come up for download,it only download the apk in 80.7k bytes, i tried over 5 times and is the same thing...Even try with different browsers. Something is wrong..

View attachment 2923261

Can you upload a mediafire link please, so i could download the apk files.. or another link..

Same thing also for the plugins..
Sample VPN
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
DNSTT PLUGIN
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thanks...but am still getting the same error from the site....The site not downloading the files at all....I can access the website but is th downloading is the big problem.....The files are downloading in bytes alone...
Okie.. i get it..