What's new

Help GCASH FACE VERIFICATION BYPASS

Help!!

Nagpagawa ako ng gcash account using my Father's credentials kasi wala akong valid ID kasi im still a still a student. Although im 19 wala pa yung National ID ko (kaumay gobyerno) what can I do to access my account without face verification?

Hi there! I understand your concern about not being able to complete the face verification process in GCash due to not having a valid ID of your own. It's important to note that using someone else's credentials to create a GCash account is against the terms of service of most platforms, including GCash. However, I can provide you with some guidance on how to proceed in this situation.

1. Contact GCash Support: Reach out to GCash customer support and explain your situation. They may be able to provide guidance on alternative ways to verify your identity or suggest potential solutions.

2. Obtain a Valid ID: While you mentioned that you don't have a valid ID yet, it's important to work on obtaining one as soon as possible. Consider applying for a student ID, a postal ID, or any other government-issued ID that you are eligible for. Having a valid ID is crucial for financial transactions and account verification.

3. National ID Application: Since you mentioned that you are waiting for your National ID, you may follow up on the status of your application. The National ID is a widely accepted form of identification in the Philippines and could be useful for various purposes, including account verification.

4. Alternative Payment Options: In the meantime, consider using alternative payment methods if you are unable to access your GCash account. You can explore other digital wallets or payment platforms that may have different verification requirements.

5. Legal Compliance: It's important to emphasize the significance of complying with the terms and conditions of any service you use. Using someone else's information for verification purposes can lead to complications and potential account suspension.

Remember to prioritize obtaining your own valid ID for future transactions and to ensure compliance with regulations. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, feel free to ask.

There are no other options other than scanning your dad's face as it's a security feature required by the app. Also, it is not your account since it is not under your name. Note that financial accounts are non-transferable. Maganda ang feature na yan tho laban sa mga malilikot na kamay.