What's new

FREE Contact Tracing App in the Philippines!

micheller

Enthusiast
Reaction
As the surge continues, the number of active Covid-19 cases in the Philippines getting higher and higher each day. Contact Tracing is part of the efforts to address the surge in Covid-19 infections.

So, I want to share that I discovered a free You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. called You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and since our establishment remains open and we’re getting visitors every day, this app is very helpful. By the way, we’ve been using this app for months now. This system allows us to record all of our customers or visitors details conveniently. This is for public and private establishments. Everyone can use this app to help with contact tracing even the public transportation.

This app is compatible with any devices, easy to use, and what I really like about this qne visitor management system is that it’s more convenient for the next visit of your regular customers/visitors because they have one-time recording feature.

Last edited:
Back