What's new

G·TM (DOWN)MY OPEN V2RAYNG NOBLOCKING METHOD OWN HOST

Wet Oniichan

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
#Observe muna haha

You heard it right v2rayng lng po eto paganahin may ibang app din eto gumagana pero at your own risk nlang po

Scan nyo nah ip ng bughost na to dig nyo rin matagal nato hanggang naging blanko na sa dig eewas lng tau sa ip na to 162.159.136.37 at 162.159.135.37 which is the purpose dyan nadadale mga sardinas sa net

updated 6.23.24 12:02am added discor.dapp decimal ip

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
DECIMAL IP
I prefer the first discor.dapp and third IP decimal. It has no records in PHC and What is my IP address.
Another host not working to other v2ray but working here in this config

By the way open nyu rin website ko z.weboniichan.online másáráp yan 😘 😉😂🤣

How to connect smoothly

prepare other config with success testing in v2rayNG make sure to make it success the other config
then jump to my config to make it also success in testing

Note: This is a trigger trick pero kokonek naman yang config ko sa taas deretso kung palarin mas safe

Also note: Try my domain to your bughost test if it will accept then you have your own noblocking

ExtraTips: Use Airplane mode kapag d kana gagamit para ma reset IP mo
and Always use dummy sim

Another ExtraTips: Mag paload naman kau kahit 5 pesos lng or mangutang kau ng load sa globe
para ang globe maawa sa iyu hahaha

Decimal IP tested by rockniel

pwede mo rin e partner dito https://phcorner.net/threads/up-open-v2ray-globe-highspeed-chase-own-rotate-proxy-sg-jp-ip.2019672/

Last edited:
Ayaw gumana sakin lods. V2rayng gamit ko
close mo muna v2ray mo unahin mo e success ibang config

close then open balik kailangan wala sa task manager na close

then open then test other config for success then jump to my config to make success also find You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. config if success jump to mine

gamit ko nga to ngayun haha

Last edited: