Help Baket sobrang bagal ng PLDT?

deym

Addict
Established
help mga paps. any advice po para mapabilis yung internet connection namin?

tsaka dapat ko bang ika bother tong naka sa picture? ( DITO +3more)

grabe sobrang bagal ng connection namin 4 lang naman naka connect dito samin nung chineck ko sa mismong PLDT site.🤧

IMG_20240622_010530.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I can provide you with some advice on how to potentially improve your internet connection speed. Here are some tips you can try:

1. Check Your Connection: Make sure that all cables are securely plugged in and that there are no issues with the physical connection from your modem to your devices.

2. Restart Your Modem: Sometimes, a simple restart of your modem can help refresh the connection and improve speed.

3. Location of Your Modem: Ensure that your modem is placed in a central location in your home to maximize coverage.

4. Reduce Interference: Keep your modem away from other electronic devices that may cause interference, such as microwaves or cordless phones.

5. Update Firmware: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your modem and install them if needed.

Regarding the individuals connected to your network (as seen in the picture), it's important to ensure that only authorized devices are connected to your network. You can access your router settings to view connected devices and remove any unknown or unauthorized users.

If you've tried these steps and are still experiencing slow internet speeds, you may want to contact your internet service provider for further assistance. They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue or send a technician to check your connection.

I hope these tips help improve your internet connection speed! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back