What's new

PlayToEarn Axie Infinity Scholarship Program :)

Good day Managers. Here is some information about me. Thank you and have a nice day!

1. Name: Julie Mae Lumanta

2. Age: 22 years old

3. Gender: Female

4. #forbidden# ID: CutieeeeJulie22#0936

5. Average SLP per day: With the new update of Axie Infinity I can say that I can earn 100-150 SLP per day in the first two weeks and it will definitely increase over time.

6. Location: Cebu City

7. Nationality: Filipino

8. How many hours per day can you dedicate to playing Axie?: 10-12 hours per day or even more than that.

9. Device/Gadgets: Cellphone and PC

10. Connection: Wifi and Internet Connection Data

11. Gaming Experience: I have experience in playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, Call of Duty, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Clash of Clans, PUBG, Dragon City, and Defense of the Ancient 2. I do have also experience in playing axie infinity since my brother has axie acc and sometimes I play these if he's is busy. With these experiences, I can say that I can adapt to the new update of Axie Infinity in terms of competitiveness.

12. REASON WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU: First is that I'm a hardworking person, and also I am a fast learner. I may be new to this game but I have already researched a lot about it especially on YøùTùbé. I have already watched a lot of tutorials about the game, maybe there's a lot for me to learn about the game. We all know that we wouldn't know unless we could experience it, but I will assure you that I could easily learn how the game works. I want to take this opportunity so that I could explore another game, and at the same time earn some money. I am currently continuing my studies, and I really need some money to pay for my tuition fees. I am looking that this would help me a lot. I can grind 3 hours or more a day, and if you will give me an opportunity and will give me a chance to become part of your growing team, I will promise that I will not waste this kind of opportunity and will live up to your expectations.

I hope na manotice nyo po ito. Aspiring to be isko.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Julie Mae Lumanta
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 22

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: Female

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Candarong, Pulangbato, Cebu City

𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Filipino

𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱: Android and laptop

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿: Wifi & Data

𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: Ninja saga Dragon City Clash of Clans Dota 2

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆: I can spend 5-6 hours or above.

𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘅𝗶𝗲: Yes I have an experience of Playing Axie Infinity.

𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗟𝗣 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆: I can earn between 75-150 SLP per day

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘅𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀: I am well-informed with the rules and mechanics of Game Axie.

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂: I want to be a scholar to help to provide my family daily needs and expenses, I don’t have a lot to do always so i can give a lot of time and grinding on this game. Aside from that, I'm also a hardworking and dedicated person, I always put my whole effort to everything that I do and I will give my best to achieve your required target of SLP per day, I also have experience on playing different types of online games and I'm currently watching tutorials on playing Axie Infinity, and being scholar in this game, will help me a lot specially in my family.I will not make you regret for picking me as one of your aspiring scholars.So please choose me it will surely be a great help for my family in terms of financial needs. Thank you, and Stay Safe Always

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
dmbdmmy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back