What's new

Any one covid survivor here? Asymptomatic and mild only.

Sabi ng mga doktor kung healthy ka naman di mo mararamdaman na nagka covid kana pala. Yun nga lang even if you are healthy as you believe you are, you gotta think of other people too because they could get infected if you're asymptomatic.

For me the best way to stay healthy is exercise and choose the food you eat. Vegetables and fruits are the best source of dietary supplements our body needs. And if possible to work from home, do it.

Doc I have questions regarding covid-19. I heard rumors saying that garlic has a potential or is a potential candidate for treating covid-19 as it is proven to have an anti bacterial properties in it. Though we know bacteria and viruses are different from each other, thus making me skeptical about it and if it can really cure or help prevent a person from contracting covid. Could you doc tell us your thoughts about this? And if you agree to what they are saying about the positive reviews about garlic to treating covid patients, will you be able to show us some proofs or studies being done to ascertain it.

Back