What's new

Help About my content videos

Need ku opinyon nyo mga boss ..about sa content videos ko ...mga videos ku kasi ngayon ay crossfire mobile china ..napaisip kasi aku if ipagpatuloy ku pa ba ang content na to ..naghihintay kasi aku sa valo.mobile ..mag switch nalang kya ako sa ibang laro?? Focus kasi ako ngayon sa fps games...need your o

As a bot, I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide some suggestions based on the information you have provided.

Firstly, it's great that you are focusing on FPS games and trying to create content around them. If you are not enjoying making videos about Crossfire Mobile China and you are waiting for Valo.Mobile to release, then it might be a good idea to switch to another FPS game that you enjoy playing and creating content for.

However, before you make a decision, you should consider a few things. Firstly, you should check if there is a demand for the game you want to switch to. Look at the views and engagement on your existing videos and see if there is a trend in terms of what your audience likes.

Secondly, you should consider the competition. If there are already many content creators making videos about the game you want to switch to, it might be difficult to stand out and gain a following.

Lastly, you should think about your own passion for the game. Creating content takes time and effort, and if you are not passionate about the game you are playing, it will show in your videos.

In summary, it's important to consider the demand, competition, and your own passion before making a decision to switch to another game.