What's new

Closed Pi Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flakes-PHC

Honorary Poster
Reaction
My due respect po sa mga naunang nakapag post na nito.
Imbak tayo Pi bago mag Phase 3 at start ng exchange.

If you missed out Bitcoin last 2008, this is your chance. Bitcoin reaches it's highest monetary value in international currency exchange last year at approximately 1Bitcoin = $20,000. Pi is allegedly believed to surpass that. Just like Bitcoin back in the mentioned year, Pi also has no monetary value as of the moment. We think advance so we bank.

WE DO NOT COLLECT A SINGLE CENTS HERE TO JOIN. Hindi po to clicking of ads, captcha, betting/trading o surveys. This is purely mining of cryptocurrency. May sariling resources ang Pi kaya di mo kailangan ng powerful phone o pc specs to mine. Since we are at early age, madali pa siyang e mina. Mining continues even when we go offline, basta wag lang mag log out. Mining refereshes every 24 hours so be sure to log in atleast once a day para e start ang pagmimina.

Be part of my team! We started mining since 2019 and we have higher rate per hour. Tulongan lang po tayo dito.

You'll start mining at least 6 Pi/day. I tell you, in any cryptocurrency mining industry malaki na 'yan.

Download niyo muna ang app sa PlayStore.
Search niyo lang - PI NETWORK

Recommended ko po sign up using facebook account. Do not create multiple account in your device. Ma ba'ban account niyo. 'Wag nalang subukan.

To join my team put me as your referrer.

Referral code: zebex

Pag ka log-in niyo, we'll be in a gc together. See you there. 😘

giphy.gif

Important updates
©MINYUNG

Phase 3 - Mainnet
When the community feels the software is ready for production, and it has been thoroughly tested on the testnet, the official mainnet of the Pi network will be launched. An important detail is that, in the transition into the mainnet, only accounts validated to belong to distinct real individuals will be honored. After this point, the faucet and Pi network emulator of Phase 1 will be shut down and the system will continue on its own forever. Future updates to the protocol will be contributed by the Pi developer community and Pi’s core team, and will be proposed by the committee. Their implementation and deployment will depend on nodes updating the mining software just like any other blockchains. No central authority will be controlling the currency and it will be fully decentralized. Balances of fake users or duplicate users will be discarded. This is the phase when Pi can be connected to exchanges and be exchanged for other currencies

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.