What's new

Closed Bitcoin Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clearly in a downtrend for now (lower highs, lower lows). Lets observe for 30 days, there will be buying opportunities along the way. Don't you ever sell your BTC, just be patient!

PERP BTC 052720.png

Attachments

Ayaw na ata papipigil pa..other alts are up, i keep adding ETH in the last 4 weeks. I will minimize posting charts of Bitcoin when this reaches above $10500. I already told you that this is a once in a lifetime (trade) opportunity, I don't hold money I converted them all to crypto.

PERP BTC 053120.png

Attachments

where we at? nowhere...😁 But patience is a virtue. Still accumulating once a week (small amount lang) either bitcoin or other crypto with a potential to outpace bitcoin's price, but will probably switch it to bitcoin later on or hold some. For my specific trade, was able to add when it dropped to $9200..
PERP BTC 060720.png

Attachments

Using trend lines are useless for most traders when dealing with bitcoin, maybe but I don’t see it that way. I saved all my drawings for future references and focus on it. It’s all about how I react or do nothing, how to deal on price movements but with broader time frame.

PERP BTC 061120.png

Attachments

20ma (red) about to curve downward and cross 50ma (green)? More potential on the downside. Still opportunity to accumulate more and just be patient..For my specific trade, sold some with target re entry below $9K. Anything could happen..
PERP BTC 061920.png

Attachments

lods gawa ka nmn ng #forbidden# channel para madali makasubaybay sa updates mo. Thanks sa pagshare

Salamat Bossing, masyado bz lang sa work. Hopefully ma organize natin to. I believe we are too early pa now, so we still have chance to add more bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back