Closed How to Change the View of Sea Games + Drone View Mobile Legends Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmc027

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
How to Change the View of Sea Games + Drone View Mobile Legends Map

I will share with you all the latest ways to change the appearance of a different map with the original map view. moonton itself provides mobile legends map, there are 2 maps, namely the celestial palace and the western expanse. for more details about the article that I shared this let's look at the explanation below.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Map of Sea Games 2019 Mobile Legends

So surely you are curious about the way I'm going to share this, this method is quite easy, friend. so here you just paired this script, the use of this script is very safe friend so you don't need to worry about the account that we use. The 2019 sea map script script is one of the scripts that was created specifically so that you mobile legends players can feel the look of a different map and don't get bored easily.

Sea Games 2019 Mobile Legends Mod Map Script is very cool in appearance because it has a 2019 sea games logo in the title in the Philippines. This 2-year performance namely sea games has indeed become one of the competitions participated in by ASEAN countries. At sea games this time there has also been an esports game including mobile legends games played by pro players, mostly from the evos team.

Interestingly in this sea games script map, there are 2 folders at the same time, namely a map with a drone view and also a no drone view. So here you can choose which one you want to use whether you use drone view or not. For installation of the 2019 mlbb sea games map is quite easy, friend, which you can see the tutorial below that I have provided below.

How to Install the Latest 201 Games Mobile Legends Mod Map Script:
1. First download the sea map script game at the top link that I have provided.

2. After that you open or extract using Zarchiver.

3. If it has been extracted there are 2 folders in it, namely Drone View and No Drone View.

4. You can choose which one you want, then you copy the script file to move it to internal storage.

5. Then go to the android folder> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon2017> assets> scenes> android (you paste it there).

6. Open the mobile legends game and use the celestial palace map and set it to High Graphic view for the drone view.

7. Done, good luck.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.