Official Language Policy
- Members can only speak in English or Tagalog language.
- Usernames with malicious, illicit, foul words are prohibited and will be deleted at once.
- Any form of advertisements pertaining to other sites / forum site(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of avatars, signatures, profile pictures and screenshots containing any name or initials
that resembles the name of other forum site(s) is considered as advertising and should be avoided.
- Posts containing racism, foul words, bullying, rudeness, discriminating or threatening other members are not allowed.
- Linking blog post/site is not allowed.
- Posting in SMS format, text message, all capital letters, jejemon style posts must be avoided (more info).
- Spamming, double posting, flooding are not allowed.
- Please refrain from making one word, single or all smiley posts as they can appear to be spam and are too vague to be sufficient feedback.
- Maximum of 1 smiley/emoji per sentence & maximum of 2 per paragraph are allowed, more than that is considered as spam.
- No "PM me" threads will be allowed. This includes "Post here and I'll PM you", "Post here and like my post and I'll PM you", "Post your Email", or any "Post to PM" threads.
- We do not allow URL shortener links (adf-ly and similar program).
- We strictly do not allow Fullz, Carding, & Credit Card numbers from BIN. Data with individual's name, security number, birth date, account numbers and other data.
- Posting of You-Tube links are considered advertisement and should be avoided.
- We do not allow post content that is excessively gory or share violent content. Media depicting violence and/or assault is also not permitted.