What's new

Closed Alchemia Story Global ✨ - International English Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

llOmiell

Addict
Reaction
alch1.jpg

Alchemia Story is one of the mobile games I really want play and I'm so happy to discover that the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The graphics are amazing especially if your device can handle it on high settings. It looks like a PC or console game more than a mobile game. 😮 The fun starts even while creating your character. It has such an in-depth character creator in that you can customize alot of things just a few of which are your build - play a really thin avatar or a pot-bellied one; at least 3 areas of your hair, your voice and even your skin color! Want to play a green and mean Hulk or a red-skinned infernal? No problem!

Some sites say that combat is "turn-based' but it's really not. You choose 6 skills that you have unlocked into a "skill deck" and you enter combat by bumping into a creature and that will take you to an instanced battle area. Combat is all about managing your skill cooldowns. If you blow all your skills at once you won't be able to act for a short period. Battles in Alchemia Story will require you to think strategically.

There's also the uniquely delightful "Yome" system. Your Yome is your most loyal companion throughout your adventures in Alchemia. You create your Yome immediately after your creating your avatar and you can even customize it the same way! Your Yome can be your best friend, twin, lover or anyone you wish him or her to be! 😄 It's not just some character that follows you along, you interact with your Yome alot in the game.

The game also features a lot of voice acting that helps with immersion, it's like you're part of an anime! There's so much more to say about the game but my review is already getting lengthy so I'll leave it for you guys to discover and enjoy. 💖

Alchemia Story is now available in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. 👍

alch2.jpg

alch3.jpg

alch4.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.