Closed How to Change Lightborn Squad Mobile Legends Background Loading Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmc027

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
How to Change Lightborn Squad Mobile Legends Background Loading Skin

This script is called the loading background skin lightborn mobile legends script that has just been made specifically for my masmobal friends who want to change the background appearance into game play. for more details about this script, let us consider the explanation below.

How to Change the Display Background Loading is quite easy, friend, where later you only need to pair the script that I provide at the link below. here I provide 5 choices of skin display from lightborn squad, including skin hero granger, alucard, harith, fanny and tigreal. These five heroes are included in the Squad released by Moonton, the third after the Saber Squad and Squad Venom.

For the appearance of the epic skin from the lightborn squad, it is quite cool, friend, which has the appearance of a knight from an empire whose costume is dominated by golden white, which makes the appearance of this skin attractive and really wanted to be owned by everyone. therefore if we make it as a background display every hero who gets this lightborn skin squad will definitely be very cool friend.

Regarding how to change or how to install from the background script loading lightborn skin is quite easy, friend, which you can see the tutorial below. In addition, even with this script you can show off to your friends or relatives so they also want to change the background appearance with this lightborn skin squad.

How to install the Epic Squad Lightborn Mobile Legends Script Background Loading Skin:
1. First download the script in the link that I have provided.

2. After that you extract the script using Zarchiver.

3. Then you copy the script file to move it to internal storage.

4. Then go to the android folder> data> com.mobile.legends> files> dragon2017> assets> UI> android (paste it there).

5. You open the mobile game legends and wait for the process.

6. Automatically, your loading display changes in appearance with the lightborn skin you selected.

7. Done, good luck.

Note: Don't Forget to Backup the ORI UI Folder.

Download Links:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
m1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.