What's new

Tutorial Aether Charlie v3.2 ROM ( samsung j2prime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Las Filipinas

AETHER OS V3 - Charlie

HTML Code:
Your warranty is now void. *
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about flashing this zip file
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. HARD!

Hello, this is Mar Yvan. a 15 y/o kid who just started to make some roms for this community
This was already posted/released thru telegram and facebook private groups. but due to some personal issues, this was the only free time i had to post this one here.

This is a rom based on Enigma v2.1 (by shadisnx255) and GenesysUX (by fast melogin), i combined the app-base of the genesys and it's framework (because the looks are good, and it would definitely fit the OneUI vibes) to Enigma v2.1 (which is a really great rom!
fingers-crossed.png
)

Some notes here
1. Please if you see some bugs, make sure to reply/do a feedback around this post so i can make a fix for it, or i will fix it in the next version in the future.
2. Bugs report should come with device variation (e.g: g532g, g532f), because i'm using a G532G so there will be some kind-of-bugs in other version.
3. Stop kanging hardwork, if you want to repost it. make sure you have permission from me.

Screenshots : - Sorry for not just attatching it in this thread, i can't attach/upload photos due to my account status.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Updated!

Rom Info :
- Base on Note 7 firmware:
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned
- BusyBox Support
- Knox Completely Removed
- Debloated
- Added CSC Tweaks

Features :
2.8GB Free Storage (approx.)
OneUI Partial Mod
Edge Screen
Mirror Link
Radio - Working
Samsung Native Multiwindow
Floating Messages
Scroll Capture
Game tools
Phoenix Kernel V3 as Default Kernel
10 Multitouch
Some Governors Added
More TCP Selection
added some I/O Tweaks
Bloated Build.prop for Smoothness, and other related tweaks.
And the rest are from Enigma and GenesysUX

Changelog (as of 10/16 update) :
Phoenix Kernel v3.2 (Reconfigured some parameters)
Force Fast Charge (not sure if this works, but i added it in the kernel)
AI Tweak was imrpoved drastically
Debloated and Debloated to reduce size
Free Internal Storage was now 2.5gb free (i'm afraid it will reduce to 2.3 or 2.4gb after updating playstore apps)
Build.prop Rendering and Performance tweaks
OneUI Mod is much accurate
Lockscreen modification Thanks to Nam Con
Replaced stock launcher with Nova Launcher, pretty customizeable
Others. there are pretty much TONS of new things added

Bugs :
I haven't encountered them in my device (which is G532G)
U report them to me by replying/feedback

Download :
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Updated

Instructions : Make sure to follow this, or else. bootloop
Download the Rom Itself
Copy it to your SD CARD/OTG
Boot to TWRP
Go to WIPE
Format Data > Yes
WIPE > Advanced Wipe
Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik, System
Reboot to TWRP (again)
Flash the Rom
Reboot to System
Wait for 15-20 approx mins.

Credits/Special Thanks!
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. F
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Red Dragon)
p i s c e s ( thanks for bootanimation & creating Notifcation bar)
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Con - Our lead modder who helped me to fix my mistakes in UI
@You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Development - GC that keeps this project alive
And others who helped me to make this project.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.