What's new

Closed GCASH Request for Money Feature Isn't SAFE? or Someone remotely controlled my GCASH Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabz2019

Addict
Hello Guys!

This is just a heads up!

I was shocked! in just a few seconds I lost P160.00 from my GCASH account.
I thought GCASH is no longer safe. You could lose all your hard-earned money if you're unlucky!

Here's what happened.

Someone sent a payment request to me through GCASH named DOM ESPINO.
The first request was P10.00, with me not touching my phone, I received a notification from 2882 that I approved the request and I sent a payment of P10.00 to such person.

Right away after the P10.00 was sent, I received another payment request of P100.00, and again, with me wondering what to do to STOP it, I received again another notification from 2882 that I sent P100.00 to such person DOM ESPINO who made a request whom I really don't know anything about.

Again, after receiving that notification from 2882 that I sent P100.00, another payment request of P500.00 was sent to me, but since I only have P97 left on my GCASH, my account only sent P50.00 automatically as said to be "partial payment" for the P500.00 request. Then suddenly the request was canceled.

That was an absolutely horrible experience with GCASH, What if I have P10K during that time? I really don't know what to do and I probably was just sending all my money out to that person that I don't know.

I wondered if I was häçked and someone has taken control over my Phone remotely if that's possible. Here's what I did before it happened, I tried to mirror my mobile to my laptop using an mobile-pc mirroring app, called Mobile to PC/TV.

Attachments

Hmm. Mukhang may palaman yang na download mo na app sir. I suggest, i uninstall mo na yan. Tapos mag request ka na agad ng panibagong security code. Try mo din i report yang app na yan mismo sa globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.