What's new

Tutorial FREE WebHosting {Excusive for PHCorner Users}

Hi,
Sorry it has been a While since i updated this. I've actually been trying to restore this project in the last 6 months. Once i allowed signups to the program(initially). It was shown that a lot of spam started entering our Business Servers(which is not good for a business use case). As the Head of IT i definitely chosen the secure path. Which let me to the decision to stop offering the said program. However, I would be reopening the program. We have a Backup Server currently online and currently runs a Web Server itself. Zerobyte, If you're still interested in continuing this project let me know.

Stay Home Stay Safe

Hi,
Sorry it has been a While since i updated this. I've actually been trying to restore this project in the last 6 months. Once i allowed signups to the program(initially). It was shown that a lot of spam started entering our Business Servers(which is not good for a business use case). As the Head of IT i definitely chosen the secure path. Which let me to the decision to stop offering the said program. However, I would be reopening the program. We have a Backup Server currently online and currently runs a Web Server itself. Zerobyte, If you're still interested in continuing this project let me know.

Stay Home Stay Safe
I'm more than happy to help po.
pm na lang boss kung pano ako makakatulong.

Its almost 2 years since the thread giving its free hosting account.
since Its free dont expect it'll gonna be forever.

Hello is this still available or katay na?
Available pa po ba ito or katay na?
Its almost 2 years since the thread giving its free hosting account.
since Its free dont expect it'll gonna be forever.

may access pa naman sa control panel(directadmin)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
eto status monitor You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

yung billing software naman,
di na accessible kaya di makagawa account.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

active pa naman domain pero mukhang napabayaan na.
1644928806916.png

pinakahuli kong natangap na invoice last Jan 31, 2021 pa.
1644929974510.png

last seen dito si boss nung dec 3 pa.

1644929031892.png

Attachments

Last edited:
may access pa naman sa control panel(directadmin)
eto status monitor You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

yung billing software naman,
di na accessible kaya di makagawa account.

active pa naman domain pero mukhang napabayaan na.
View attachment 1822824

pinakahuli kong natangap na invoice last Jan 31, 2021 pa.
View attachment 1822842

last seen dito si boss nung dec 3 pa.

View attachment 1822830
so are we going to expect this still alive? or not? if u guys can make this forever free then its good to know.