What's new

Fully Working 14.1 Lineage OS for Lenovo A3500

Crowman

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Requirements

• This guide is only for Lenovo A3500 . DO NOT follow this guide for any other device/model.
  • Make a complete backup of your device before preceding: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • You must have TWRP installed on your Lenovo A3500 .
  • Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
  • Make sure your device has enough charge left on it so that it doesn’t get turned off during the process; 50% of charge is recommended.
  • Follow the guide carefully and make sure you do not skip any steps. Missing out on the steps may render your device unusable.
Steps to Install Lineage OS on Lenovo A3500

1. Make sure you have read the ‘Requirements‘ Section clearly.
  2. Download all the required files from the downloads section above.
  3. Copy the Lineage OS and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Zip file to your Android device.
  4. Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
  5. Once you are in TWRP Recovery:
    1. Tap on ‘Wipe’.
    2. Then again tap on ‘Advanced Wipe’.
    3. Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
    4. Then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
  6. Wait of the wiping process to complete. Once the wiping process is complete, the next step is to flash the Resurrection Remix Zip on your Android Device. To do this:
    1. Go to TWRP main screen.
    2. Tap on ‘Install‘.
    3. Browse and select the Lineage OS ROM Zip file and ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash‘.
  7. Repeat the same process as above and flash the GApps zip as well.
  8. Once the installation is complete, reboot your device.
  9. Done.
Link

Hi, when I click on the download link (lineage-os-a3500), it gives me a 403 error. And I can't download it. But Gapps was easily downloaded. Please fix this

Back