What's new

Tutorial Monitor your partner's logs (messages, location, call logs...)

Html

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
There are a lot of platforms that offers monitoring but needed to subscribe first. In other words, bayad muna.

This is three-day free trial with no Credit Card needed. If you still didn't caught anything within the period, purchase ρrémíùm.

Pwedi mag monitor ng up to five devices simultaneously.

Malalaman na ang sektreto, let's start...

Gawa ng account, go to
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

No need to use valid email if you don't have plan to purchase ρrémíùm.

Pagka'create ng account, you'll see a download button at shortened link. Kung ang devices na ginagamit mo ang siyang e'momonitor mo, just tap the download button. Kung hindi, copy mo yung shortened link at e'open mo sa browser ng device na gusto mo e monitor.

E'install ang downloaded 2.07 MB app then open it. Sync Service ang disguise app name.
IMG-20190121-181209-043.jpg

Pag open, lalabas ang window na ito
IMG-20190121-181518-347.jpg

Just tap "My Own Device". Also tap " Hide Hoverwatch Icon" para hindi naka display ang app sa app drawer.

Tao "Ok" at eto naman ang susunod. Just chose some kung ano gusto mo e'monitor, pwedi naman ma edit 'yan.
IMG-20190121-182103-599.jpg

Tap "Ok" then manghihingi 'yan ng administration access. Grant mo lang lahat.

On the last part, this window will show. Remember the details or take a screenshot.
IMG-20190121-182701-156.jpg

Remember the PIN, the link and the viewing code. Tap "Ok" at babalik ka sa log in page. Just wait a few seconds and it will close automatically.

You're all set.

To monitor, got to the website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and see the logs of the phone you're monitoring.

Notable comments:
working haha.ginamit q sa cp ng utol q...laboy kasi..ngaun alam kong may gfnplang pasekreto hahaha
Haha! Nice.

Thanks sa feedback. Yes, working po talaga 'yan. Naka 10k per year plan nga ako diyan, up to 5 devices pwedi e'monitor simultaneously.
What happen if matapos na ang three days trial? Anong mangyayari sa app na ininstall mo? Deactivated for the meantime? Or pwedeng i-activate anytime as long nakainstall siya sa cp?.

Magandang tanong. The app stays unless you uninstall, but you won't be able to view the logs on the dashboard of the monitoring account on the website. It's open for reactivation ang app though. Pero kung pu'purchase ka ng ρrémíùm, create another account using the referral link of your first one to get 30% or more discount.

Note: Newly created account cannot use free trial program on the same device again.

That would be all and be amazed of what you are going to find out.

Thanks for the visit.

Attachments

Last edited:
e sila ba di na aaccess yung phone naten ? files or data ? safe ba ito sir ?
Safe paps. I did background research before I used. Naka ρrémíùm subscription ako almost a year na. Monitoring my whole family without them knowing. If you still hesitate, you can do further probing.

What happen if matapos na ang three days trial? Anong mangyayari sa app na ininstall mo? Deactivated for the meantime? Or pwedeng i-activate anytime as long nakainstall siya sa cp?.

Back