Closed Mobdro faq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusoy000

Forum Veteran
Reaction
FAQ

What is Mobdro?
Mobdro is a tool that constantly looks for free video streams available on the web and makes them accessible on your mobile device.

How do I get Mobdro?
Mobdro is available exclusively from this site. Just go to click on the “download” button and you will be guided through the installation process. If you have trouble installing, check out our You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Is Mobdro free?
Yes, but Mobdro has two versions: Freemium and ρrémíùm. Freemium is completely free, the ρrémíùm version has extras features, like capturing streams and ChromeCast support, and is free of ads.

How can I purchase Mobdro?
Once you have downloaded the Freemium version, you have the option to subscribe to the ρrémíùm version from inside the app by tapping on the Mobdro logo in the upper left corner and selecting “Go ρrémíùm”.

Troubleshooting
The categories lists are empty. What can I do?

Configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS.

What is the “Parse Error” message?
Parse error happens when the Android version on the device is lower than the Android version Mobdro was compiled for. You need Android 4.1 or up to enjoy Mobdro.

Some streams are playing slowly or suffer from stuttering. What can I do?
Please check your internet connection and try again. If your internet connection is OK, it’s probable that the streaming is reaching its maximum bandwith capacity. Unfortunately, Mobdro can’t do anything to solve this: we don’t have any control on the streamings, because they are provided by other organizations.

There was a stream in my lists yesterday, but now it’s gone. Where do I find it?
Mobdro is an indexation tool, meaning it only looks which streams are available. Mobdro doesn’t have any control whatsoever on the streamings. If the streaming that you are looking for was on the list before and now has vanished, it means that it was online but right now it is offline.

Mobdro shows the message “check your connection”.
If you have no connections problems, then you are probably using an unsupported older version. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and download the latest version.

Is Mobdro compatible with Chromecast?
Yes it is. If your Chromecast is configured properly, Mobdro will automatically detect your device and will show an icon at the top navigation bar. That way, you can take your streams to the big screen with just one tap.

Is Mobdro compatible with iOS?
Unfortunately not. For the time being, Mobdro is only available on Android.

Is Mobdro compatible with Roku?
No, sorry. As of now, Mobdro only supports Chromecast.

Stream is only available in some countries.
Some video-streams are only available to specific countries. If your device’s IP does not math that stream’s requirement, you can’t watch it

Unfortunately there is nothing Mobdro can do about that.

Installing additional VPN software from the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. might solve this problem for you. We recommend to get properly informed about how to install and use VPN software, first.

Permissions & Data
What do you do with my personal data?

Mobdro respects your privacy and does not have any access to your contacts or other personal information on your device. We want you to enjoy your videos and are not interested in your personal life.

Why Mobdro needs the permission Start on Boot?
Mobdro needs to start a service on boot that periodically checks for new updates. You can set up this period under settings → updates. The service has a negligible impact on the battery life.

What is the Share option?
The Share option allows you to send a direct link to another Mobdro user, so this user can watch what you are watching with just one tap.

Why does Mobdro need the permission to get the device’s accounts?
We need to get the device main account to see if you purchased Mobdro, so we can enable the ρrémíùm features for you.

Download mobdro:https://phcorner.net/threads/672321/#post-11381793

too long, didnt read. but anyway, this is a new thread for a faq of a shared app that already has its own thread. but thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.