What's new

Closed My isp is too secure, no free internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedricu

Enthusiast
0% chance of getting free internet, psiphon was working but no more working.
only load two sites for free tried everything mentioned on this site but no luck.

ISP MTC Namibia free sites www. mtc .com .na and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. please help.

what do u mean?
what network did u use?
if sun just load tu50 and psiphon will work :)
unfortunately I'm from Namibia using the MTC Network, we get whatsapp and facebook plans upto 2.94 GB for N$19 a week which is extremely cheap but I cant use them on my pc but on the phone Anontym works with *.whatsapp.net port 80 in SSL mode with parent proxy and payload tunnel sides disabled. but getting it to work on pc is impossible I tried everything I saw on this site. My ISP is maybe the most secure network on earth coz when I see free internet on this site, it literally breaks my heart knowing no matter how many configs I download they will never work. Now I want to use the data I pay for not only for the social media apps but to browse and download on any website using my pc. Can you please make me a one time config file with multiple payloads which includes all FB and Whatsapp known payloads and possibly unlocked in the user pass area so I can re-register if the ssh expire please. Please I beg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back