What's new

G·TM Gswitch speculations! ending all doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUILTY

Forum Expert
Reaction
Good day phc, we are wondering what the hell happen in Globeswitch free mb, as far as I observed this is b'cuz of the system changed regarding free mb's you accumulated on the app.

This problem is circulated all over the net two days straight now. We are having a hard time to connect, even though we'ved got gazillion stock mb for example.

A lot of new payload(s) shared, tips and tricks to connect but we end up pissing off disconnected after a couple of mb's consumed.

Then this research plotted.
You want to connect? Don't accept all offers one at a time.

Formula:
1 free offer=20mb (example)
In new system of gswitch data:
20mb=8.3mb only
=disconnected again!

I'ved tried to accept legit php offer like clash of clan 100mb(1day) =5php only
Result? Disconnected after 8.3+ below mb. Fvck! :( goodbye 5php

Then I call the csr for my wasted data effort and time on gswitch. And one of the honest agent told me, they are undergoing 48-72hours of system maintenance/upgrade.

A 'lil bit off for me not resolving the issue, but on the brighter side, hoping for the new and stable system of globe services specially on our beloved GlobeSwitch.

#SHAREDEXP

GUILTY

I love the fvck part! pwede sa gags, haha :)
By the way thanks sa info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maraming salamat sa Pag inform hayzz yun pala problema :/ ... soo mga mamayang hapon pa ? or bukas pa maayos GS... haaaaa

Kakapagtaka nga eh...my free brows itong luma kong sim tapos yung sim ko n may sandamakmak n mb from gs ala kwenta.haha...sana nga bumalik sa dati ...

Status
Not open for further replies.