What's new

Closed Tips sa interview -plss come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kene Seu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Mga ka phc may mga cool ba kayong pede ibigay sakin na tips bukas sa interview ko para lang sa immersion namin haha.

Why should we hire you?
Anong magandang sagot dyan ? Yung cool patulong sa mga eksperyensado na

because you're hiring. de jk.

because I know I can manage the task you'll give me & do it more than you've asked. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should hire me because as someone new in his industry I believe that I have the skills and right goals for the company and for myself. I know how to handle hard customers by providing the right and quality customer service they deserve,I'm friendly to anyone and can easily get along with people by smiling at them knowing that they're special. I have good communication skills and good customer relation skills. I promise that i will give the one hundred percent of my efforts just to provide an excellent customer service. And that's my edge among the other applicants even I don't have much experience in any job.

You should hire me because as someone new in his industry I believe that I have the skills and right goals for the company and for myself. I know how to handle hard customers by providing the right and quality customer service they deserve,I'm friendly to anyone and can easily get along with people by smiling at them knowing that they're special. I have good communication skills and good customer relation skills. I promise that i will give the one hundred percent of my efforts just to provide an excellent customer service. And that's my edge among the other applicants even I don't have much experience in any job.
Wow mukang bihasa kana ate ah, salamat po sa ideyang ibinigay nyo God bless

* I am sure that if you hire me I am able to make the profit for this company and I have skills for developing the company

* You should hire me. Because I have skills and knowledge, where I can share to this company
Salamat paps keep sharing :D God bless

Wow mukang bihasa kana ate ah, salamat po sa ideyang ibinigay nyo God bless
Ito pag aralan mo

1. Tell me about yourself. (Name, age, location, skills, experiences.)
2. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses. (Weaknesses first then strengths, at least cite 3 of each.)
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (I see myself in your company --- dugtungan mo na lang eto.)
4. Why do you want to work for this company?
5. What relevant experience do you have? (Anong work experience na meron ka na related sa job position na
ina-applyan mo ngayon.)
6. Why should I hire you? (Your answer should be short and straight to the point.)
7. What can you do for us that someone else can't?
8. Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?
9. Have you got any questions?
10. What is your expected salary?
11. What is your professional and/or personal long-term goal?
12. Why did you leave your previous job?

Ito pag aralan mo

1. Tell me about yourself. (Name, age, location, skills, experiences.)
2. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses. (Weaknesses first then strengths, at least cite 3 of each.)
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (I see myself in your company --- dugtungan mo na lang eto.)
4. Why do you want to work for this company?
5. What relevant experience do you have? (Anong work experience na meron ka na related sa job position na
ina-applyan mo ngayon.)
6. Why should I hire you? (Your answer should be short and straight to the point.)
7. What can you do for us that someone else can't?
8. Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?
9. Have you got any questions?
10. What is your expected salary?
11. What is your professional and/or personal long-term goal?
12. Why did you leave your previous job?
Nice, sige po :)

No.1 rule in the interview. JUST BE YOURSELF. Yun lang. Di mo kaylangan magkabisa ng kung anu-ano para lang mapaimpress ang isang interviewer. Kasi as long as kinabisado mo minsan namemental block ka pa. Go with the flow. Maging kampante ka sa mag iinterview sayo. Always smile. Be optimistic. :)

No.1 rule in the interview. JUST BE YOURSELF. Yun lang. Di mo kaylangan magkabisa ng kung anu-ano para lang mapaimpress ang isang interviewer. Kasi as long as kinabisado mo minsan namemental block ka pa. Go with the flow. Maging kampante ka sa mag iinterview sayo. Always smile. Be optimistic. :)

...agree ako dito :)

Status
Not open for further replies.