What's new

Closed Http injector replacer app. with ssh and rp sites inside❣ serenitylove's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenitylove

Forum Master
Reaction
Hi there PHC!
This is a tutorial about configuring "APKCUSTOM" :) The "HTTP INJECTOR" replacer app.

With:
fast connect features,
Auto ping,
Supports VPN and SSH,
Wifi tethering,
Payloads,
Powered by: Epro dev. team!

First, download "apkcustom".
Here's the link:
⏩You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.⏪

Second, you need an ssh account for filling up the acm. If you already have one, you can now proceed, if you don't have any yet, see the ssh sites I provided below.

Third, see the example payload provided below and copy-paste it to acm's payload.

Lastly, you can use your ssh account's IP/Host as a remote proxy if it's available. If not, see "100 RP Sites" I also provided below.

Code:
↔☣↔Payload Example↔☣↔
CONNECT [host_port]@m.amazonaws.com [protocol][crlf]Host: m.amazonaws.com[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf]

To make it easy for you to understand:
[crlf] = \r\n
[crlf][crlf] = \r\n\r\n
[protocol] = HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/1.0
[host_port] = Your ssh HOST/IP plus PORT
Example: jp1.boostvpn.us:22 or 443 etc.

Code:
↔☣↔Remote Proxy example↔☣↔
12.34.567.89:3128or 8080 or 80 etc.

Code:
↔↔☣SSH Servers☣↔↔
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Code:
↔☣↔100 RP sites↔☣↔
https://phcorner.net/t/need-proxies-sige-pagsawaan-mo-to-https-socks.327196/

It took me 15 minutes to think how can I possibly post this thread, took me 45 minutes just to make this thread, You only have 3 seconds to hit like and 10 seconds to say "thanks".

Lovey'all :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back