What's new

Closed How to use http injector for android

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_wapak99

Honorary Poster
How to Use HTTP Injector for Android Using Import .Ehi Config File Setup

Another Android You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that you can use along with your mobile internet called HTTP Injector is popular this day.
This application supports SSH/Proxy and can unblocked websites that are filtered by your network provider’s firewall. Just can download it on Google Play Store then install it on your phone.
HTTP Injector is for advanced users who has more knowledge on how mobile VPN internet works. The app includes useful tools like IP Hunter, Host Checker, Tethering Unlock, Payload generator, IP Checker and more that helps you start your own configuration.

HTTP Injector Import Config .Ehi File

HTTP Injector Settings using Import .ehi Config File

Running this app is not easy for beginners or normal users as it requires basic networking background unless you have working .ehi config ready to be imported. The only best option and no hassle setup when using HTTP injector is by Import Config option, just download the EHI file on your phone the browse and click the import option.

Pre-requisites:
Download the latest version of HTTP Injector - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and install
you can download
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Working .EHI file – Needed in Import Config

Steps:

1. Open HTTP Injector app
  2. Turn on your Mobile data internet (***use correct APN)
  3. On the upper right of Home tab, click on file icon the select ‘Import config’.
  4. Browse and select the .ehi file on your phone to import.
  5. Don’t forget to check Google DNS
  6. Click Start to run the config on HTTP Injector
  7. Wait for the connected notification. (You can check the status on Log tab)
  8. That’s, Open your browser and enjoy browsing.

***APN Settings:****
Philippines
Smart / TNT – internet
Globe / TM – http.globe.com.ph / You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Sun Cellular – wap / minternet

HTTP Injector also works on other countries and telcos e.g. Indonesia (Indosat, Telkomsel, and Axis), Phillippines, Malaysia (Maxis, TM Touch), Brazil, Nepal and more

Last edited:
Can someone help me?
Im from nepal. We used to use injector in nepal telecom but it got p*tched and i am searching for some solution. I get 200 ok but cant get any furthur it is stuck there
(I tried with many squid proxy)

Attachments

Patulong po ano gagawin Screenshot_2018-02-18-21-46-12.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back