What's new

Closed On how to use http proxy injector for pc (credits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder009

Eternal Poster
Reaction
How to use HTTP Proxy Injector 101

• Before it begins install nyo muna to HTTP Proxy Injector You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Pili lang kayo sa apat )
-5 days hpi. config down below

Step 1. Open Http injector. (see the ss below)

FbGcvnv.jpg

Step 2. Click File>Import Config (see the ss below)

lOcgO02.jpg
Step 3. Another window will Pop Up! Find a config and choose any config you want to use.

In my case I will choose [USA Quadra Config] as an example for this tutorial. (see the ss below)
jNRF1Rb.jpg

Step 4. Click Open and it will automatically import the Config! (see the ss below)

DGhD0pr.jpg

Step 5. Tick the tunnel [Tunnel box] and the [Log box] and also click the Bitvise /Plink. (see the ss below)

YqPacFm.jpg

Step 6. Open your Internet don’t get it wrong. I use Sun Bro but it’s open line already so I can input any sim I wanted. (see the ss below)

DXASDWg.png

Step 7. Connect your Broad Band, start your Http Proxy Injector and wait a few seconds to say it’s Connected! (see the ss below)

Irl8bq7.png

Well Done! You can now start Browsing, Downloading or anything you want in your internet!.

L6bDbp6.png

Need hpi. to inject ? Visit CLICK HERE

Internet used to upload:
PLDTHOMEFibr

Free Hit & Run tayo dito !

[Copy rights 2017]

Attachments

Last edited:
Idol may nagpapakita na choose you tunneller first anu pipindutn ko dun?? Tas kusa sya napunta sa ssh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back