What's new

Closed 2singapore payload valid until january 4,2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
bakit payload ts eh ehi naman shinare mo hindi naman payload generator? btw salamat sa ehi...
An ehi file extension is associated with the Evozi HTTP Injector configuration files.

The ehi file extension is related to the HTTP Injector, an application for Google Android operating system that allows users to set custom HTTP header.

The ehi file contains configuration for Evozi HTTP Injector.

To import or export an EHI config file, tap the three-dotted button and choose “Import Config.” You can also clear settings and data with this option.

Payload - HTTP header data payload that will be injected. so hindi po siya generator at wala akong sinabing generator, subukan mong i-run ang injector na walang payload... gagana kaya? what do you think TS?

An ehi file extension is associated with the Evozi HTTP Injector configuration files.

The ehi file extension is related to the HTTP Injector, an application for Google Android operating system that allows users to set custom HTTP header.

The ehi file contains configuration for Evozi HTTP Injector.

To import or export an EHI config file, tap the three-dotted button and choose “Import Config.” You can also clear settings and data with this option.

Payload - HTTP header data payload that will be injected. so hindi po siya generator at wala akong sinabing generator, subukan mong i-run ang injector na walang payload... gagana kaya? what do you think TS?
alam ko di naman talaga gagana yung ginawang ehi if walang payload , my point is na mimislead ng mga tao yung title mo payload title mo' chill ka lang.. thanks for the share btw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back