What's new

Closed FREE!!! Battlefield 3 Online PH Private Server Sali na !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myklord

Enthusiast
Reaction
Guys we are Opening a Battlefield 3 Online PH Private Server .. We need Pioneers .. This server is 24/7 online ..

Join us at our facebook group we have posted a guide on how to install and join the game

https://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#833527950101688/

Register to oursite: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This is way better than any ONLINE FPS out there this is Battlefield 3 .. Almost everything is destructible no campers, no hiding, you name it tanks, attack choppers, mobile artillery, Jets, dirt/quad bikes, Humvees & Etc. up to 64 players on 1 map, the latency is small cause the server is just located at Southeast Asia so no laggy gameplay .. so invite your friends, coworkers & family to join Battlefield 3 Online PH ..

if you have difficulties on installing the game just msg us on Facebook Group ..

Our First Gameplay with only 4 players hehehe:

BF3_box_art.png
Screenshots:
11056561_10153215564568175_8770774598975977310_o_1.jpg
12045301_10153215462953175_7573326792527372064_o_1.jpg
Classes:
bf3-classes.jpg

Attachments

post ko nalang dito .. for troubleshooting don nalang sa FB group ang questions .. wait edit ko muna ..

How to Join the Battlefield 3 Online PH Private Server:

1. Register at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. upon registering please uncheck the I play local check box.

2. Download the client torrent of ZloGames You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Download the client ρá†ch You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
after downloading the client ρá†ch extract the content to where you installed your Battlefield 3 if ask to replace existing file just replace all ..

4. After all the installation of the client and client ρá†ch is done.. go to your battlefield 3 folder and click/run redirector.exe, this is only be done once after the installation are all complete and after that you can now go to our webpageYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and login your account and play ..

Troubleshooting:

Cannot connect to server:

Q: A virus have been detected on the installer and ρá†ch?

A: The installer and ρá†ch is safe the antivirus is just detecting a false positive virus. so don't worry its safe. i do suggest before you install the client and ρá†ch disable/turn off your antivirus.

Q: I cannot join server but i can join on ZloGames i got ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 11-1?

A: Your client is updated to v7 .. you need to downgrade to v6.3.5.0 or just download our client ρá†ch .. that will solve the problem ..

Q. I cannot join the server i got ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 11-1, i have battlefield 3 ρrémíùm edition from other sources?

A: Your client is not updated to v6.3.5.0 just download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. .. install it and do the guide step 3 and 4 this will solve the problem.

sayang nman may ph server pala..naglalaro rin ako nyan kaso russian at vietnam ung server kaya lagi ako nasisipa "Please choose a server in your country"...kpg ok na ulit dv ko mag reg ako jan..

Sali na R4dd hehehe .. Implemented na pala voice communication thru teamspeak3 .. para voice chat sa squadmates ..

kpg narekonek ko dv ko sali ako jan,2 accnt ko jan R3dd/R4dd....ung 1 col. na(dinaya ung points gamit cheat engine:ROFLMAO:) akala ko mkakaunlock ng weapons at accessories,ndi rin pala...ung 1 gunnery sergeant.

meron player kaso schedule palang nag lalaro .. kunti pa kasi usually nag lalaro mga player 6pm onwards everyday .. yung problema mo sa ERR_DISCONNECT 11-1 .. try mo to na solution .. last option mo yang A3 pag ayaw ka talaga maka pasok ..

Q. I cannot join the server i got ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 11-1, i have battlefield 3 ρrémíùm edition from other sources?

A. Download the client ρá†ch You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. after downloading the client ρá†ch extract the content to where you installed your Battlefield 3 if ask to replace existing file just replace all then run the redirector.exe ..

A1: JUST UNCHECK THE I PLAY LOCAL .. on the upper right corner above the SIGN OUT click the SOLDIER button and uncheck the LOCALPLAYER and click save.

A2: Disable the firewall , anti-virus and UAC on your Windows! They can block traffic and ports for the game.

A3: Open the port on your router: TCP and UDP 80, 42127, 42129 , 42128 , 443, 3306, 9988, 3659, 25200

Status
Not open for further replies.