What's new

Closed Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexxat

Honorary Poster
Ang daming spam Thank You, nababaon na yung tunay na feedback kung working ba o hindi, sana naman di nalang mag spam di nyo naman tinry yung nasa post, pwede din naman mag pasalamat through likes at yung mga nawalan o non estab. gusto magpabulong kasi Bulag daw, ako lang ba naiirita dito ? ako nga lang siguro

panigurado.. di lang ikaw :)
di ka nag-iisa, meron kang karamay..
pero sa sarili kong pananaw,
kailangan lang ay pang-unawa :)
Opo boss nag uunawa naman ako, pero may mga tao na kagaya ko, nasirahan ng tindahan di makapaload, at nag surf sa phc na naka accept lng ng 20MB data tapos may nahanap na interesting bug or trick, sayang yung data pag next page na puro thanks lng nakalagay nakaka consume din yan ng ilang kilobytes

There are two types of people sa PHC sir, yung nag thank you na grateful at yung iba na gusto magka medal or title.
Well, that is subjective. I can think of more than 2 types actually thus making the lines vague. The bottom line is still they made effort to type their gratitude. Besides, it is already a solidified culture here to actually give thanks to the thread starter. Sometimes we only begin to vent out claims just because of the unpleasant things that arose in our dire need.

Well, that is subjective. I can think of more than 2 types actually thus making the lines vague. The bottom line is still they made effort to type their gratitude. Besides, it is already a solidified culture here to actually give thanks to the thread starter. Sometimes we only begin to vent out claims just because of the unpleasant things that arose in our dire need.
Sorry for my "limited" grammar but I will do my best to keep up, you didn't see my point sir, saying "Thank you TS keep sharing, TS bulag ako pabulong, TS update kapa po" it doesn't satisfy someone's curiosity or answering feedback, if you didn't even try but you said thanks ? then what are you thanking for ? gratitude ? or maybe like this sir, "TS thanks for sharing but it didn't work or TS negative, I followed this and followed those steps but still it did not work for me" I don't think few words with a good or bad feedback with a thank you hurts sir, "gratitude" right ?

Sorry for my "limited" grammar but I will do my best to keep up, you didn't see my point sir, saying "Thank you TS keep sharing, TS bulag ako pabulong, TS update kapa po" it doesn't satisfy someone's curiosity or answering feedback, if you didn't even try but you said thanks ? then what are you thanking for ? gratitude ? or maybe like this sir, "TS thanks for sharing but it didn't work or TS negative, I followed this and followed those steps but still it did not work for me" I don't think few words with a good or bad feedback with a thank you hurts sir, "gratitude" right ?
I do get it actually. That is why I will go back again to my first post saying that at the end of the day, it would be better to just look at the bright side and have a positive perspective. Some claims do arose in our dire need but in the first place we cannot particularly control and dictate every person here. I am also referring to the thread starters who would most definitely feel good to get replies in their thread. Again, it's already a culture. Meaning many have been doing it for quite some time so if this is really a crucial case or something detrimental, the staff members would have already made some revisions and regulations in relation to replying to threads. Simply put, chill na lang po at use the next page buttons and look for the info you'd like to see. Most likely may magrereply naman ng "not working sa akin" if not working talaga. If you really can't stand it then report (with an undying reason of the cause/idea that you'd like to implement) na lang the individual posts that you feel not sincere, spam, thank you without feedback or nonsense post just to level up ranks, which I think would be quite taxing on you part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.