What's new

Help Custom ROM for realme 5i

Hello! When it comes to custom ROMs for the Realme 5i, there are several options available that you can consider based on your preferences. Here are some popular custom ROMs for the Realme 5i:

1. LineageOS: LineageOS is one of the most popular custom ROMs available for a wide range of devices. It offers a clean and close-to-stock Android experience with various customization options.

2. Pixel Experience: Pixel Experience aims to provide the look and feel of Google Pixel devices with added features and optimizations. It offers a clean and smooth user experience.

3. Evolution X: Evolution X is known for its performance and customization options. It offers a range of features and tweaks to enhance the user experience.

4. Havoc-OS: Havoc-OS is a feature-rich custom ROM with a focus on customization and stability. It offers a wide range of customization options to personalize your device.

Before flashing any custom ROM, make sure to research and follow the installation instructions carefully to avoid any issues. Additionally, remember to back up your data before flashing a custom ROM to ensure that you can restore your data if needed.