What's new

Course Full Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC |download fast| updated course(REQUESTED)

Full Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC​

Web development with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, C# OOP. All gathered for full stack web development in one course!

• Apply the OOP concepts using C#
  • How to apply each subject on real C# projects
  • You will have an infrastructure to learn programming languages like Java or Python in a very short time
  • What objects, classes, fields, properties, methods and constructors are in detail
  • How to make a professional project with 3 tier architecture and LINQ
  • Using of N- tier Architecture , Design Patterns and Entity framework together
  • How to Create Personnel Tracking systems algorithm
  • Start learning from scratch and learn about every MS SQL Server topic with examples
  • Learn SQL basics with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
  • Use SQL commands to filter, sort and manipulate strings, dates numerical data from different sources
  • You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands
  • How to create your own function
  • Learn MVC with hands-on examples
  • Build secure web applications with ASP .NET MVC and C#
  • How to apply each subject on real projects
  • Understand the MVC architectural pattern
  • Using of Data Transfer Objects as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
  • Understand how to use the database-first approach with using Entity Framework
  • Create real-world projects using Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework
  • How to make a professional web project with 4 tier architecture and Entity Framework
  • How to Change your Projects Front Pages Easily
  • How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
  • How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
  • By the end of this course you will be in a position to build any professional web application with all details using MVC and Entity Framework
  • Whether you’re using C# in conjunction with Xamarin Forms to build cross-platform apps, or designing a new video game in Unity with C#
  • Even though C# is a language that’s relatively easy to learn and maintain, it isn’t just for beginners.
  • OAK Academy features features a host of top-rated OOP courses tailored for specific languages, like Java, C#.
  • Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a computer programming paradigm where a software application is developed by modeling real world objects into software.
  • SQL isn’t just for software engineers and system administrators. SQL also helps business analysts gain important insights into new marketplaces
  • SQL is a special-purpose programming language used for the interaction and manipulation of data in relational databases.
  • ASP. NET MVC is an excellent tool for creating membership websites and fast web applications.
    ASP. NET MVC is a highly-testable web application framework that uses a model-view-controller pattern.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Baka meron ka po course for adobe premier pro
bro i have may course of adobe can you specifi which course you want , please specify the course name and the soure link of the course you want i will upload that curse in next video

lods pwede, pa divide ung folder? dkaya ng phone buksan ayaw
i know this is hard to download the whole file because of its size but if i do it in the folder it make the server complicated for me and files are gonna miss and course remain incomplete that makes the earner frustrated (according to feedback) so i decided to make it in not to miss any part of the file. i have suggestion you can use telegram bot or mirror group to download it and upload it as folder or different files as you want

Last edited:
bro i have may course of adobe can you specifi which course you want , please specify the course name and the soure link of the course you want i will upload that curse in next video

i know this is hard to download the whole file because of its size but if i do it in the folder it make the server complicated for me and files are gonna miss and course remain incomplete that makes the earner frustrated (according to feedback) so i decided to make it in not to miss any part of the file. i have suggestion you can use telegram bot or mirror group to download it and upload it as folder or different files as you want
Any adobe premiere course bcoz I'm a beginner and I want to learn how to use it.

Any adobe premiere course bcoz I'm a beginner and I want to learn how to use it.
which course do you want, provide me the course name and the link of the course, if you are an absolute beginner and want to get used to adobe premiere pro ( https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=h6eeDgBjZq8&list=PLW-zSkCnZ-gABGZU8--ISUauyewG40Yex ) This course is in Hindi and English it is best for beginners if you want course, then specify the course name and source link

which course do you want, provide me the course name and the link of the course, if you are an absolute beginner and want to get used to adobe premiere pro ( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ) This course is in Hindi and English it is best for beginners if you want course, then specify the course name and source link
Can I message you the links? You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

can you get this course?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thanks for sharing the above course. I already downloaded it but unfortunately, the first 14 lessons are missing. I hope you could get this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. thanks in advance

Can I message you the links? You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.hey
hey Chovy thanks for contacting me but here due to more number of reactions, your course request goes underneath those reactions so I recommend sharing your course name and the source link on my telegram group ( OnDemand(archtrmntor)) copy ans paste this link in the browser . I will make sure to upload your demanded course in a new post. Thanks :)

thin
thin
can you get this course?

Thanks for sharing the above course. I already downloaded it but unfortunately, the first 14 lessons are missing. I hope you could get this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. thanks in advance
sorry for the inconvenience bro again, hey vhin le thanks for contacting me but here due to more number of reactions, your course request goes underneath those reactions so I recommend sharing your course name and the source link on my telegram group ( OnDemand(archtrmntor)) copy and paste this link in the browser. I will make sure to upload your demanded course in a new post. Thanks

hey Chovy thanks for contacting me but here due to more number of reactions, your course request goes underneath those reactions so I recommend sharing your course name and the source link on my telegram group ( OnDemand(archtrmntor)) copy ans paste this link in the browser . I will make sure to upload your demanded course in a new post. Thanks :)

sorry for the inconvenience bro again, hey vhin le thanks for contacting me but here due to more number of reactions, your course request goes underneath those reactions so I recommend sharing your course name and the source link on my telegram group ( OnDemand(archtrmntor)) copy and paste this link in the browser. I will make sure to upload your demanded course in a new post. Thanks
Tell me the password on the premier pro class