What's new

Tutorial 1st Mobiless Guidelines of I2rys (secure your phone to the point you won't worry losing it)

I2rys Reborn

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
it's pretty easy gawin kailangan mo lang ng patience, discipline at improvisation.
THE TITLE MEANS TO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE FILES OF THE PHONE NOT THE PHONE ITSELF. So If iPhone Pro Max yan or mahal of course mag worry ka talaga Haahahaha
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

mahirap kung maraming nang files yung phone, matagal, kaya mas maganda kung early palang. Standard procedure pero dapat hiwalay sa phone yung sim kasi baliwala kapag kasama ng phone yung sim hahaha

1. I always print my password tapos nilalagay ko sa wallet ko haha
2. My android phone is secured using fingerprint/PIN
3. No 3rd party AV. Just Google Protect

1. Google Photos already do it for me. After automatic backups, I always Delete them from device.

1. Just use password managers like Bitwarden or ProtonPass (make sure it's only online mode) and I installed them on my phone and laptop

if Phone's stolen, I will immediately change all my passwords and logout all my accounts remotely, call my service provider about stolen sim (so they can't use it to call/text), and make sure your family and friends are aware about it

1. I always print my password tapos nilalagay ko sa wallet ko haha
2. My android phone is secured using fingerprint/PIN
3. No 3rd party AV. Just Google Protect

1. Google Photos already do it for me. After automatic backups, I always Delete them from device.

1. Just use password managers like Bitwarden or ProtonPass (make sure it's only online mode) and I installed them on my phone and laptop

if Phone's stolen, I will immediately change all my passwords and logout all my accounts remotely, call my service provider about stolen sim (so they can't use it to call/text), and make sure your family and friends are aware about it
Sheesh you're right and thanks for the insight

Users search this thread by keywords

1. phone generator
Back