Help Zte mf286ra

PHC-Shin

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello Good day mga ka ph ask ko lang po sana meron po ba dito meron stack firmware ng zte ayaw kona po ng openwrt lagi need pa irestart bago magka net e 😔 hindi siya stable

If you have bought it from a seller then you should seek support from the seller to revert the unit back to stock. If the seller can't do this or provide any support apart from just selling you the unit then you are on your own.

The process to revert to stock firmware from Openwrt is non-trivial and will involve hooking a USB-to-TTL adapter to it. The procedure is already outlined here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (under section 'Restoring the stock firmware')

If you bought it preloaded with Openwrt then it is assumed that you don't have a backup of the original filesystem. If you can't get the seller to do this for you then you should find another who can.

I have successfully reverted to stock my unit after converting it to OpenWrt. If you'll ask me how I did it then I used the above as reference, but you will need the stock firmware backup.

Last edited: