What's new

Tutorial ZLT-S10G IMEI Modification 😎

bjarnco32

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
G'day mga ka-PHC.

I'm gonna share with you how to change the IMEI of your ZLT-S10G wifi modem. This has been made possible with the freely available information on admin access to the device, so credits to whoever found and shared that info.

In the same way that elevated access to the device has been given free, so now I'm providing this information freely as well, as a way of paying it forward and my contribution to the community to foster sharing where everyone benefits, like I did.

I came about this information on my own research, which are freely available online. Anyone with the skills can also discover this on their own, as it would seem. If you peruse this information however you desire, whether free or ρáíd, I would only ask that you give credit to the one who brought you this without added cost. 😊

DISCLAIMER: As always, whatever you do with your device is on you. The procedures contained herein has been tested by me. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, here are the steps. 😍

Take note that I WON'T BE PROVIDING IMEIs, so you're on your own on that regard. RESTART the device for the changes to take place. Replace <imei> with your IMEI.

On webui:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
On cli:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can change IMEI even if you decide to NOT NETWORK UNLOCK (OPENLINE) your device (but why would you do that? ;)).

Hit THANKS if this helps. 😁

Last edited:
kaso nga lang hinahanap ko yung pldt prep sim, ineject ko kasi at nilagay ko sa box, nawala e, di ko ma test kung working ang changes ng imei

Back