What's new

YøùTùbé vanced for ios meron?

Ellyboy

Honorary Poster
Reaction
android user lang ako pero balak ko mg, ios isip ko lang kung meron ding bang YøùTùbé vanced sa ios kung meron pahingi naman mga master. salamat

pa share naman master!
Sure sure.

Just follow these steps: Download sideloadly or Alt store (I used sideloadly) and install it on your pc.

Install Itunes and icloud on your pc

First you must connect your iphone account to itunes and icloud sa pc mo.

Enable the “Trust this Pc” on your device.

search for IPA files (Kumbaga this is the APK term for application packages in iOS)

Look for “YøùTùbé ++ IPA or other YøùTùbé sideloaded ipa for yt” ( Best place to find is on Github)

Once you have installed and setup Sideloadly, itunes and icloud. Proceed on the following process.

Open sideloadly, connect your iCloud account.

drag and drop the IPA file to the upload section of Sideloadly.

Connect your Iphone to your computer via cable. By doing this, sideloadly can recognize your device.

Use the same wifi network for both pc/laptop and iPhone.

Click start, wait for atleast 3-10min depending on your browser’s speed and pc performance.
—-
It will tell you that it’s successfully installed.

Tap the YøùTùbé modded version on your homescreen, it will now ask you to enable it via developer options.

Go to Settings - Privacy Security - Developer Options - toggle it on
(Developer options will only appear if you installed a new app from other store, if you can’t find the developer options, enable “Vpn and device management”)

To enable it go to Settings - General - VPN and Device Management, enable it and find the application or kung ano yung naka additional doon enable mo lang..
-

Open YøùTùbé modded app, login using your google account.
(If hindi gumana yung existing account mo, I suggest to create a new one and just subscribe your new account sa mga existing subscribed channels sa prev account mo)

Hope this helps.

Sure sure.

Just follow these steps: Download sideloadly or Alt store (I used sideloadly) and install it on your pc.

search for IPA files (Kumbaga this is the APK term for application packages in iOS)

Look for “YøùTùbé ++ IPA or other YøùTùbé sideloaded ipa for yt” ( Best place to find is on Github)

Once you have installed and setup Sideloadly, itunes and icloud. Proceed on the following process.

Connect your Iphone to your computer via cable. By doing this, sideloadly can recognize your device.

Click start, wait for atleast 3-10min depending on your browser’s speed and pc performance.
—-

Tap the YøùTùbé modded version on your homescreen, it will now ask you to enable it via developer options.

(Developer options will only appear if you installed a new app from other store, if you can’t find the developer options, enable “Vpn and device management”)

To enable it go to Settings - General - VPN and Device Management, enable it and find the application or kung ano yung naka additional doon enable mo lang..
-

(If hindi gumana yung existing account mo, I suggest to create a new one and just subscribe your new account sa mga existing subscribed channels sa prev account mo)

Hope this helps.
may link ka boss for tutorial?

Un! Maraming thankyou dto master godbless

Welcome ts, at first I thought hindi ren possible mga modded apps for iOS, turns out I’m just not exploring enough. Maraming sites for IPA files kaya goods na goods iOS if you’re planning to switch from Android.

Welcome ts, at first I thought hindi ren possible mga modded apps for iOS, turns out I’m just not exploring enough. Maraming sites for IPA files kaya goods na goods iOS if you’re planning to switch from Android.
Up date na try ko na to. Galing medyo hirap lang ako sa github so nag try ako sa iba. And un work sya salamat master sa tuts mo godbless🥰

Sure sure.

çlíçk start, wait for atleast 3-10min depending on your browser’s speed and pc performance.
—-

-

Hope this helps.
+1 commended

Sure sure.

—-

-

Hope this helps.
Will try po. Salamat!!