What's new

Closed You want new animu? And Other Stuff? Then Open This :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my Thread :D
The Thread is Divided into PARTS so you wouldnt get lost or to find what you want more easily
1st Part - Remarks
2nd Part - Ongoing Animus
3rd Part - Bonus Animus
4th Part - Some Last Words
5th Part - Animu Wallpapers

---------------------------------------------1st Part

Summer 2016 <3
Panahon ng walang pasok so Panahon ng one to sawang nood animu tayo dito... XD

And By the way Some Animu I listed here has wallpaper on the 5th Part if you want to see it as a reference on the animation or something feel free to take a look there Thanks ~

---------------------------------------------2nd Part
OnGoing Animus
Untitled11111.jpg

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (The First One)
-Its the second season of the one hit animu on winter 2015. Contains Harem Action Romance and other more to explore. From my point of view its just a generic harem with all the girls shipped well its to early to say this but I think it is :/. The Animation is good like its first season. And even tho it looks like a generic harem it still has a nice story line so its a good anime still.

Hundred (The Second One)
-Its a new animu adaptation from a LN. Contains Harem Action Romance etc etc. From my point of view, the 1st and 2nd animu episode skipped a lot of important things of the LN. Like whos this person explanation why he/she did that (even tho I cant say it because I might spoil you) but I will still watch it. Its still a good one to watch and maybe those explanations Im saying will show at the upcoming episodes. The Animation Quality is Good in this also btw

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (The Third on my list)
-Its a new animu adaptation also, But I still havent researched if its from a LN or whatsoever. But hey Guys, EGOIST, the same band who is in the GUILTY CROWN is in here YES IT IS IN HERE and hey guys I will tell this to you. They Say The Directors of GUILTY CROWN did this animu too. So I watched it and hey when I watched it. I got some chills here just from watching this animu. Old yet modern style with a Nice Plot and a Good MC. Just like the Guilty Crown he gets power bla bla and my THIS ANIMU got me. I WOULD NEVER MISS AN EP OF IT. It looks like a ATTACK ON TITAN with GUILTY CROWN *nosebleed. ITS A MUST WATCH EVERYONE ITS IS. The Animation Looks Good Also, and Its really something to look forward watching. BOOKMARK IT AND WATCH IT :D. As For Tags, Action and Sci-Fi

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta (The Last on the list)
-Its a new animu adaptation based on I dont know also. Its story is about a guy who confessed to a girl avatar online but as soon he does, he learned it is a GUY. So the MC said to himself not to trust any girl online. But Two Years Later a girl confessed to him. So What do you think will happen? then watch this. This Animu is pretty good for gamers because of its plot and what it is about. The Animation Quality Is Good no complains and the plot for now is good. It is basically about a life on a online game I think so? but no SAO thing with nevel logouts etc etc etc etc. Its a good watch from my point of view so I think you might love it. Tags are Comedy , Ecchi , Romance and,School

-Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World (Not included in ss T_T Sorry T_T)
-THIS ANIMU IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SS because I forgot to Bookmark it. Even Its in the last this is really a MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST WATCH I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO BOOKMARK THIS AND WATCH THIS. The Animation looks promising and the plot is really great I mean its really great in its own ways. The 1st episode is special that it is split into to parts 1A and 1B. Tags are Drama,Fantasy, with Romance. The OP and ED is great. A really nice combination. So What are you waiting from? WATCH THIS

-----------------------------------------------3rd Part
SOME GOOD ANIMUS (BONUS THESE ANIMUS ARE ALREADY COMPLETED)
I will give the name and just search it at where you watch animus

-Noragami and Noragami Aragoto ( MUST WATCH )

-Date a Live Movie Mayuri Judgement (For the DAL fans :D) There is also a animu series in which released before this movie which is the (Date A Live) season 1 and (Date A Live 2) Season 2

-Btooom! (Must Watch)

-Guilty Crown (Must Watch)

-Shakugan No Shana (Seasons 1 - 3 ) (MUST WATCH)

-Plastic Memories (MUST WATCH WITH TISSUES)

------------------------------------------------4th Part

That's all I can give for now :) Enjoy Watching Animuuuus
And You can recommend me some animu you watch also btw :D

------------------------------------------------5th Part
Bonuuuus Animu Wallpapers :D
Got this around Google, Deviant Art, and Facebook :D

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
big_1445286465_image.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Noragami Wallpapers

Re:Zero Wallpapers

Some Date A Live Wallpapers

Guilty Crown Wallpapers

Lastly Some Plastic Memories Wallpapers

=============================END================================

Status
Not open for further replies.